QR Code Scan to import

Home Forums Quform WordPress QR Code Scan to import

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    FadiA
    Participant

Hi There,

I need to add a barcode or qr code reader built into my form.

Im trying to have very basic barcode or qr code that the customer can prompted to scan the code on the asset while filling out the form. The unique ID in the code is then automatically entered into the form.

Is this something I can do with quform?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

FadiA
    Participant

Awesome! Do you have any custom code that I can use? I found this one but not sure https://codepen.io/SitePoint/pen/gxbNwy

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

FadiA
    Participant

Awesome it works!

I have 2 questions:

1- Can I scan the QR code instead of taking a picture of the QR code?

2- Are we able when we click submit to auto-populated the old contact record for that person QR code?

Ally
    Support Staff

FadiA
    Participant

Got it!

It works perfect but on the file upload field it looks like attached the image of the barcode, Is there any way that I can hide it?

Check the attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy