Query the database and display data in fields

Home Forums Quform WordPress Query the database and display data in fields

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rajandear
    Participant

Hi,

First of all thanks for the wonderful plugin. It is very easy to create forms by dragging and configuring the forms. Could you please help me to achieve how to do database querying in Quform. Please see the steps below.

STEP 1: I have created a user form using Quform with following fields (username,password,mobile#,name & email) and clicking on submit, it is saving to database and sending the mail.

STEP 2: I created a login form using Quform with username and password. I want to verify the username and password saved into database from the STEP 1.

STEP 3: If the user is validated. the user should be redirected to profile page to edit the details. Basically, I want to pull the necessary data from STEP 1 to profile page.

In simple words, I need to query the database and display the data.

Could you please guide me how to achieve this?

Regards
    Rajan S

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy