Question about Quform WordPress

Home Forums Quform PHP Question about Quform WordPress

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kelvin Lee
    Participant

Dear Sir/Madam,

I purchased the Quform PHP before and now considering the Quform WordPress. I have several questions, hope you can answer before I make the decision.

1. Can I build several forms and each forms contain different field on a single WordPress site? Are those data be stored in same WordPress table together?

2. If I want to have separate database for each individual form, do I need to create the database structure by myself?

3. Can I have different email receive for different forms?

4. Can I store data on another server?

5. Can I build membership form which work with WordPress user table and adding custom field?

I look forward to hearing from your reply.

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Kelvin Lee
    Participant

Almost day time, not yet received reply.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Kelvin Lee
    Participant

Dear Ally,

Thanks for your coding, I will try this. By the way, how can I update two WordPress user database for one form. I assume your coding is applied on existing WordPress but not for remote WordPress, why I need this because I have two WordPress on same site and hope user account can be shared.

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Kelvin Lee
    Participant

Any reply?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy