Question about submissions not coming in

Home Forums Quform WordPress Question about submissions not coming in

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    tmh2k1
    Participant

Hi. I have Version 1.4.4 installed and it looks like I have not received any submissions since March. I have a few questions:
    • Do you know why submissions may have stopped coming in? Was there possibly a conflict with a wordpress update or something like that?
    • If I update to the newest version is there anything I have to do in particular or do I just have to replace the plugin with the newest version? I just wanted to make sure nothing would get messed up because we have many forms on the site that we rely on.

Thank you for your help.

tmh2k1
    Participant

I forgot to mention. I tested the form and I DID receive the autoreply email to our test email but DID NOT get the notification submission to our emails.

Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tmh2k1
    Participant

Thanks for the info Ally. I will check into that link.

Thanks.

tmh2k1
    Participant

Ally,

One quick question.

We have had thousands of entries come in. Can that possibly have any impact on the plugin not working?

Is there a limit before the entries may break the plugin somehow?

Thanks for the help.

tmh2k1
    Participant

Also Since March we were not getting any entries even in the backend (in our entries list). So the submissions were not even coming to the plugin.

Does that mean it may be plugin related?

Or does that tell us anything else?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tmh2k1
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Were you able to find anything out about the form? My client is getting a bit upset with me now.

Thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

tmh2k1
    Participant

Ally,

I am using the SMTP settings and it seems to sort of work. I am getting the entries but I am not receiving the emails.

So I used the SMTP plugin like your site mentions to test an email and it did not work. My error is below:
    [“ErrorInfo”]=>
    string(82) “SMTP connect() failed.

Can you tell me if the SMTP username and password is simply my gmail email and password?

Or what else I may have off. All of my settings should be correct. I also changed the
    gmail settings to allow for less secure apps like the documentation said.

Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy