Uncaught TypeError Quform 1.8.2 on WordPress 4.9.8

Home Forums Quform WordPress Uncaught TypeError Quform 1.8.2 on WordPress 4.9.8

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jerkski
    Participant

Hi,

All of a sudden, each new form I create is giving me the following error. However, my existing form does not give me any error. What would cause any new or cloned forms to have this error:

Uncaught TypeError: $(…).iPhorm is not a function
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> ((index):1807)
    at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)

I’ve had a developer look at this and we verified that the wp footer is being called properly. Again, the odd part is that I have an existing form that works just fine on the same wordpress site. Is there any way to troubleshoot this, or have you ever seen this happen only on newly created forms?

• This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by jerkski.
    jerkski
    Participant

I have done a lot of testing and found that if I insert the new form on an old page, it works…a new page, and it does not work. So there must be an issue with another plugin and wordpress causing a backward compatibility issue.

This can be closed, but in case someone else stumbles across this and is still on an older version of Quform and WordPress 4.9.8, there may be compatibility issues on the horizon given the changes to wordpress editor and other plugins. It may be worth the update to Quform 2 and wordpress 5 to avoid any other conflicts.

jerkski
    Participant

I spoke to soon…now I am unable to submit and have the form save. It does not save to entries table or a custom database. Is there a way to troubleshoot this?

jerkski
    Participant

I recreated the form from scratch and It now works.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy