Quform and Ecommerce Measurement

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform and Ecommerce Measurement

This topic is: not resolved
  • This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Ally.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Haranza
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to integrate Ecommerce Measurement and send information like SKU, category, price etc.?

https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/ecommerce#addItem (see Add Item)
    If yes, can you send me a sniped of code?

Thank you

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Haranza.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Haranza.
    Haranza
    Participant

I also need to generate a random transaction ID for that purpose and also need to add ti to email confirmation and to subject. How I can do that?

Thank you for advice

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Haranza
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. Is it possible to do it for all my forms or do I need to do it separately for every form I create?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Haranza
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. But I am not technically proficient and I am not sure how to use these codes.

The first step is to create a hidden field then in data tab add {uniqid} to the Default value. Right?
    The second step is to create a plugin and add this code to it:

add_filter('quform_replace_variables_pre_process', function ($replaced, $token) {
    if ($token['name'] == 'uniqid') {
    $replaced = uniqid();
    }

return $replaced;
    }, 10, 2);

And then I am not sure about JS code? Where I can add it for every form with different ecommerce values?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Haranza.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy