Quform and Mailchimp

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform and Mailchimp

This topic is: not resolved
  • This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Ally.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    iMac1943
    Participant

I have Quform and installed Mailchimp. I’ve followed all the instructions, but I have a problem. The form I made is for a tennis club. People can follow lessons to learn to play tennis. So they have to fill in Name, Age etc and also which lesson they want to follow. I want the teacher receives the subscriptions in a kind of xls- form. Is this possible via Mailchimp or is Mailchimp not at all necessary? Can it be done without Mailchimp.
    I followed the Mailchimp instruction, but I don’t find what I need, a list with answers from the subscribers.

Please reply.
    Many thanks
    Luc

iMac1943
    Participant

Can somebody help me please?

iMac1943
    Participant

Can somebody answer me and help me with my problem. The connection between Quform and Mailchimp. Who can me explain, step by step, how I can connect a response (a filled in list made with Quform) to Mailchimp?
    Please help.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

iMac1943
    Participant

But Ally, where can I find exact information how to collect the answers people filled in and see them in MailChimp? According to your documentation there is a link to MailChimp.
    Please help.

Regards,
    Luc

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    iMac1943
    Participant

See screen picture

What do I have to fill in (e.g. Contact form to Newsletter). Can I say: Subscribers Tennis Club, and this ‘Add Integration?
    And where or what then Have I to do in MailChimp?
    Please help
    Luc

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    iMac1943
    Participant

Integration is saved, what do I do now? Do I have to go to MailChimp and where can I find that list in MailChimp?
    Please help.
    regards,
    Luc

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy