- July 6, 2019 at 6:37 pm #29590
I work on a cloned site where are used the theme AVADA and quform. everything is fine on the parent site where I only used the form once on a dedicated page.
on the development site, I am faced with the following problem:
the existing form has always worked normally, ie uses its own css from quform without interference with AVADA. on a new page where I try to implement a simplified form, impossible to obtain the result envisaged by quform, the css form of AVADA having priority over that of Quform.
how can I fix this pb.
Yours truly.July 8, 2019 at 1:07 pm #29593
i did what requested first, and even with the standard theme included in wordpress, ive got th esame pb, quform css is not executed.
. Go to Plugins → Installed Plugins on the WordPress menu and temporarily deactivate all other plugins (except Quform).
2. Go to Appearance → Themes on the WordPress menu and activate one of the default WordPress themes.
3. Check if the problem is fixed. If the problem is fixed go to Step 4.
4. Activate the original theme again and check the problem again. If the problem is occurring again then there is a conflict with the theme. If the problem is fixed, go to Step 5.
5. Activate one of the previously active plugins and check the problem again. If the problem is occurring again then there is a conflict with last activated plugin.
6. Repeat Step 5 until the conflicting plugin is found.
If the problem still occurs with all other plugins deactivated and using one of the default WP themes, then the problem is not a conflict, please make a forum post explaining the problem and what you have tried.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.July 9, 2019 at 5:48 am #29600
can we get an answer?
best regardsJuly 9, 2019 at 3:19 pm #29606
sorry to insist but it’s quiet urgent.
can we get an answer ASAP?
best regardsJuly 10, 2019 at 10:58 am #29612July 10, 2019 at 12:39 pm #29613
happy to hear you.
server compatibilty is full ok
rebuild script cache has be done without any effect
turn off the option “Combine CSS” has been done, without any effectJuly 11, 2019 at 11:51 am #29617July 11, 2019 at 12:47 pm #29619July 14, 2019 at 6:16 pm #29638
my pb is urgent, i would like to get an answer.
is it possible soon?
best regardsJuly 15, 2019 at 3:32 pm #29640
is it possible to answer us; it’s very unpleasant to have no sign from you.
we buy back a support to be able to profit from it, not to wait without any answerJuly 16, 2019 at 9:00 am #29641July 16, 2019 at 9:26 am #29645
thanks very much for your answer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.