quform + Avada conflict

Home Forums Quform WordPress quform + Avada conflict

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    compenseo
    Participant

hello
    I work on a cloned site where are used the theme AVADA and quform. everything is fine on the parent site where I only used the form once on a dedicated page.
    on the development site, I am faced with the following problem:
    the existing form has always worked normally, ie uses its own css from quform without interference with AVADA. on a new page where I try to implement a simplified form, impossible to obtain the result envisaged by quform, the css form of AVADA having priority over that of Quform.
    how can I fix this pb.
    Yours truly.

compenseo
    Participant

i did what requested first, and even with the standard theme included in wordpress, ive got th esame pb, quform css is not executed.

. Go to Plugins → Installed Plugins on the WordPress menu and temporarily deactivate all other plugins (except Quform).

2. Go to Appearance → Themes on the WordPress menu and activate one of the default WordPress themes.

3. Check if the problem is fixed. If the problem is fixed go to Step 4.

4. Activate the original theme again and check the problem again. If the problem is occurring again then there is a conflict with the theme. If the problem is fixed, go to Step 5.

5. Activate one of the previously active plugins and check the problem again. If the problem is occurring again then there is a conflict with last activated plugin.

6. Repeat Step 5 until the conflicting plugin is found.

If the problem still occurs with all other plugins deactivated and using one of the default WP themes, then the problem is not a conflict, please make a forum post explaining the problem and what you have tried.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    compenseo
    Participant

hello,
    can we get an answer?
    best regards

compenseo
    Participant

sorry to insist but it’s quiet urgent.
    can we get an answer ASAP?
    best regards

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

compenseo
    Participant

hello
    happy to hear you.

server compatibilty is full ok
    rebuild script cache has be done without any effect
    turn off the option “Combine CSS” has been done, without any effect

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

compenseo
    Participant

hello
    an email has been sent to info@themecatcher.net

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by compenseo.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by compenseo.
    compenseo
    Participant

hello
    my pb is urgent, i would like to get an answer.
    is it possible soon?
    best regards

compenseo
    Participant

hello
    is it possible to answer us; it’s very unpleasant to have no sign from you.
    we buy back a support to be able to profit from it, not to wait without any answer

Ally
    Support Staff

compenseo
    Participant

thanks very much for your answer.
    it works.
    best regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy