Quform CAPTCHA not compatible with php 7.0 and 7.1

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform CAPTCHA not compatible with php 7.0 and 7.1

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DavidRomano
    Participant

Hi Guys, though Quform seems to work fine with the latest php I have (7.1) the CAPTCHA image cannot be generated under php 7.0 or 7.1.

To make it work I’ve had to down level php to 5.6.

I thought this was a resolved issue but it seems to have just come back.

Previous ticket is here https://support.themecatcher.net/forums/topic/quform-captcha-module-incompatible-with-php-7-bug.

Has the old issue just crept back in?

David

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    DavidRomano
    Participant

Hi Ally, any progress on this?

Alternatively should I switch to reCAPTCHA?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

DavidRomano
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Yes, its Quform 1.7.10.

It’s exactly the same problem as last time. The captur image only resolves in php 5.6. It was working in php 7.0 but when I upgraded to php 7.1 it stopped working. Downgrading to php 7.0 again did not fix it but going further back to php 5.6 did.

I’ve switched to reCaptur and this works fine so I’ll just use reCaptur going forward.

If it helps php settings are https://bestfrenchmortgage.com/phpinfo.php

David

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

DavidRomano
    Participant

Thanks Ally, I have forwarded your comment to our ISP, David

DavidRomano
    Participant

Hi Ally,

From the diagnosis you did the ISP was able to trace and fix the memcache problem.

I can confirm that Quform CAPTCHA works correctly on php 7.1 and that the problem I was having was caused by the ISP implementation settings.

Many thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy