quform, elementor and popup

Home Forums Quform WordPress quform, elementor and popup

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    damtii
    Participant

Hello,
    I am trying to put a form inside a popup on a contact us page.
    on this page I already have one form but I need to add another in a popup.
    when doing that, it looks like something is not working with the form.
    please take a look and let me know how I can fix that issue.

Contact

*** click on the button that say: “click here”

thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

bgman
    Participant

@Ally
    Using both the latest version of Elementor and Quform.

I had an issue where conditional logic was not working with Quform and conditional logic inside of an Elementor Popup. Inspector showed no errors. Copied / pasted your JS above, and it fixed it immediately!

Thanks!!

PS. I know sometimes other plugins can play a part in issues, If you wanna investigate the issue with an install I was having the issue on just let me know and I can give you login credentials to go in and tinker around.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by bgman.
    bgman
    Participant

Ok, there is still an issue. After using the code above. Now when I use the date picker and time picker, the very moment after making the selection the form causes the modal / popup to close, losing the partially entered form entries… please help!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

TheGlitz
    Participant

Hello @Ally,
    I have the same problem. After using the java script described, I was able to go to the next pages of the form and it seemed to work properly. However, now I have the same problem as described by bgman. When I use the date picker the popup is closed and the process is aborted. Please help. Thanks a lot

Ally
    Support Staff

TheGlitz
    Participant

Hello @Ally,

thank you very much for your quick reply. I was able to solve the problem myself and Quform now runs in the Elementor popup as it should.
    The datepicker displays another popup as an overlay in the popup. The problem can be solved in the Elementor popup setting. Select the desired popup and edit it, then go to Settings>Advanced > Enable Prevent Closing on Overlay.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy