Quform Email Stopped sending to end user after working properly for months

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform Email Stopped sending to end user after working properly for months

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dilkescr
    Participant

Quform was working properly for several months, then suddenly stopped working. My issue is that the information is not being sent out to the customer email address. All of the data is still being stored in the database on the backend of the wordpress site still, but not sending to the customer email.

Please assist. I cannot figure out what setting needs to be changed. I have gone round and round with my hosting company and they see no error either.

I have tried setting up using the STMP and also PHP. Currently have it set up to global settings, which is where it was when the system was working properly.

I just recently deleted the plugin and all associated files. I re-installed and purchased fresh from code canyon.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Ally. Reason: Removed login
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy