- June 10, 2019 at 3:05 am #29441kkParticipant
I tried both quform_pre_display and quform_pre_validate and found it is extremely useful for the form communicate to sql server.
Here is what i want to achieve and please give me some guidance:
1. My form consists of 2 pages.
2. First page client need to put in information such as email/phone number.
3. After that client should click next page and my server will send custom code to user email/phone and send it to my sql database as well.
4. I will check the enter code is same as what is inside my sql database or not then just click send to finish registration process.
for step 3, I am not sure the quform_post_process is suitable or not because the function is activated only when we click submit but not next page button. Correct me if I am wrong.
for step 4, I am also not sure the quform_pre_validate is valid or not because it is inside the same form but different page. It might only able to activated while first load of the form only.
I think it is possible to do by create 2 forms. But I want to do it in 1 form if possible. Basically, is there any hooks we can utilise when we hit next page button and any pre_display function is available when second page is loaded or not. Thanks.
Remarks: hooks explanations are too limited and hardly to get what it means when we try to understand the function, please improve.June 10, 2019 at 4:14 pm #29453
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.