quform hooks after click next

Home Forums Quform WordPress quform hooks after click next

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kk
    Participant

I tried both quform_pre_display and quform_pre_validate and found it is extremely useful for the form communicate to sql server.

Here is what i want to achieve and please give me some guidance:

1. My form consists of 2 pages.
    2. First page client need to put in information such as email/phone number.
    3. After that client should click next page and my server will send custom code to user email/phone and send it to my sql database as well.
    4. I will check the enter code is same as what is inside my sql database or not then just click send to finish registration process.

for step 3, I am not sure the quform_post_process is suitable or not because the function is activated only when we click submit but not next page button. Correct me if I am wrong.

for step 4, I am also not sure the quform_pre_validate is valid or not because it is inside the same form but different page. It might only able to activated while first load of the form only.

I think it is possible to do by create 2 forms. But I want to do it in 1 form if possible. Basically, is there any hooks we can utilise when we hit next page button and any pre_display function is available when second page is loaded or not. Thanks.

Remarks: hooks explanations are too limited and hardly to get what it means when we try to understand the function, please improve.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy