quform inside elementor pro popup page reload

Home Forums Quform WordPress quform inside elementor pro popup page reload

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    shimsim
    Participant

Just purchased quform, my plan was to replace the basic elementor form with something more feature rich. My current form appears on any/every page of the site using elementor popup builder and is called via a main menu item with a specific class.

The issue I am having is that the quform creates a page reload on submit, so the popup closes. this means the result is not shown and on multi-page forms, the popup closes when trying to go to the next page (clicking next) making the form unusable.

I have of course enabled ‘use ajax’ in the options, but that does not seem to help. When the page reloads, the following is added to the URL ‘#quform-39770a’, I’m assuming that is the form id.

Any help solving this would be greatly appreciated, with the popularity of elementor, I would expect out of the box compatibility 🙁

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Logic69
    Participant

Hello i have the same problem like shimsim.
    Does now exist a solution?
    Or is a other methode available to put the quform in a elementor
    pop up?

Greets
    Robert

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy