Quform Installation on New Server (upon server migration by web host)

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform Installation on New Server (upon server migration by web host)

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pcaf103
    Participant

Will the re-installation of Quform as a plugin through WordPress overwrite any of my existing Quform form data files in my database? Our hosting provider migrated our web database files to a new server and my Quform configuration folder is no longer present. However, all of the form data files are still present in the database on the new server.

Can I re-install Quform, activate it, enter my license key, and then expect it to recognize all of my existing form data files? If not, can you please instruct me on the best way to re-load the Quform configuration files so that I do not lose my forms? It took weeks to create the forms and I do not want to lose them.

Thank you,
    Mark

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy