Quform integration with HubSpot

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform integration with HubSpot

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kouropropertygroup
    Participant

Good Day,

We are currently having some issues with our integration with HubSpot.

Is it perhaps possible to have the same sections created on Quform appear on HubSpot? We have tried it but even after creating the exact sections and using same names some fields just do not populate.

Also the naming of all Quforms have cryptic names over on Hubspot. Is there any changes we can do on Quform side to have the forms populate on Hubspot under the general name of that form i.e residential form would show up as Residential form on Hubspot and not have a cryptic name. I have attached an image below to illustrate this issue.

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kouropropertygroup
    Participant

Thank you. I’ll have a look at the add on and see if it fits our needs and solves our issues

alimaserrat
    Participant

Hi Support:

I have Contracted the HubSpot, and apparently, as the QuForm is generating a Unique ID for each submission the HubSpot backend is counting each as a new form completely.
    I did some research on your forum and someone recommended adding the following to the Function of Theme however, even with this solution each page will have its own unique Form ID.

I was wondering if there is any solution to correct this issue, as I’m sure many companies are using HubSpot integration.

add_action(‘quform_pre_display’, function (Quform_Form $form) {
    static $count = 1;
    $form->setUniqueId(‘Form’ . $count++);
    });

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy