Quform is not sending me an email when I get an entry

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform is not sending me an email when I get an entry

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    erooney72
    Participant

My website support says that everything is set up correctly, but it is still not sending me email when someone fills out a form.

My settings are: PHP Mail default and my email address for the return path. It is sending emails to the person filling out the form, just not to me.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

snurnberg
    Participant

I started a similar topic:

Mail Not Received From Forms

I’d love to know the answer to this issue. For our little non-profit this is a serious problem.

snurnberg
    Participant

My issue seems to be resolved. I believe there was a problem with my web host, not with Quform.

erooney72
    Participant

I am still having trouble. I set up an admin account on my webpage, but haven’t heard anything from you. Could you take a look and see if there’s something in my page’s code that is breaking the quform sending mechanism? Thanks.

jaime cavanzo
    Participant

Hello Ally,

Thank you in advance for your post. We have the same issue as erooney72. We read most of the post, but our issue still no working. Can we send you our info to log on the WP site so you can take a look? Please we really need your help.

big hug,

David.
    david@studiodkreative.com

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy