QuForm isn't letting me add a new form

Home Forums Quform WordPress QuForm isn't letting me add a new form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dmsdesigns
    Participant

I have recently removed the QuForm plugin from one domain to another, de-registered it from the old domain, and then registered it with the new one.

I try to add a form and it just freezes on the ADD FORM screen (see attached). No form gets added to the list and the screen is just stagnant I have recently upgraded to wordpress 3.5.1 and was wondering if anyone has had issues with the new upgrade and the QuForm plugin??

Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

yehudah
    Participant

hello Ally

i have the same problem think there is a problem with wp version,
    i did a database reset all plugins disabled.

i attached the script error from chrome dev tools.

yehudah
    Participant

sorry here

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    dmsdesigns
    Participant

Hi Ally, thanks for the quick response. I have tried it but it seems to be not working. I am pretty sure it is what Yehudah has said and it is conflicting with the WP version.

If I do a database reset, does it wipe all of the info on there? as this will not be good.

dmsdesigns
    Participant

Hi I have just tried to do a fresh install on a totally different site and the same problem occurs. It is a conflict between the new WordPress 3.5.1 update and this plugin.

Can you please advise on how to fix it?

The site is http://wedesignlogos.com.au/appraisals/

This form is working, but when I try to create a new one the main plugin admin screen has no action and is totally blank.

Has anyone else had problems like this?

yehudah
    Participant

hello dmsdesigns

i have a few questions:

1. are you hosting on hostgator ?
    2. does your forms have a paypal integration ?

thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

yehudah
    Participant

hello Ally

i investigate the odd thing from yesterday, something is trigerring when the site is online,

i did two installations:

1. one live on my hosting (hostgator) it’s more a databse reset with the plugin in version 1.4 and all disabled didn’t work getting the messages in the screenshot.

2. the above in a complete new install on my laptop and it’s working great.

i suspect that something is went wrong in the hosting company but i can verify it only when
    dmdesign will answer.

if not i will do a complete install on my laptop with my theme and the plugins enabled to verify
    everything is ok.

will update later.

thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy