Quform jquery conflict

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform jquery conflict

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    webfreelance
    Participant

Hi, I seem to be having an issue.

I created a form and inserted it through the widgets panel and via template shortcode and it looks as if i have a jquery conflict.

The widget will show the title but not the form, if i check the div it has visibility as hidden, which i assume jquery changes to visible when using conditional logic, which i am using. however it is hiding the entire div which means there must be a conflict.

The conflicting script is being used by my theme and not through a plugin so it is essential that it stays.
    (PS i don’t know which script in the theme – if i knew i would add the no conflict)

Do you have a no conflict snippet that can be added to your plugins files that would fix this. asking as i’m sure this question has come up at least once.

Kind Regards

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

webfreelance
    Participant

Sure, its not working on any page (Widget, Template or page).

Public Course

webfreelance
    Participant

$(“#iphorm-51110c8ef0c65”).iPhorm is not a function

Public Course

Line 373

This is an error message i get through firebug

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

webfreelance
    Participant

Ah, how silly of me. I noticed that when i created a new template page i did indeed forget to insert the .

Thank you kindly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy