Quform License

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform License

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    wiredbase
    Participant

Hi,

I currently have quform used on to different wordpress sites. One of them is stating to purchase new license key.

Does this have to be purchased for every wordpress site I build? and also where do I purchase the license key from?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

hectorpn
    Participant

I just purchased a license and like QuForm so far. I would also like to use it on a network (multi-site) with multiple domains mapped, is this possible?

hectorpn
    Participant

And by the way, UberMenu, also purchased from Code Canyon has no problem with running on a network so I am not sure the “CodeCanyon restriction” is exactly correct?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

hectorpn
    Participant

Hi Amy,

Thanks for the reply. Anyhow, are there any plans for a network/multi-site version? Technically, I guess you could authorise the installation since on a Netwok setup, plugins are only physically installed once. I have several Magento extensions that get authorised centrally and then run on all stores on the installation. Yes, it is a different platform but the concept is exactly the same.

Now, whether that makes business sense to you or not, is a different story. But I know it can technically be done.

Ally
    Support Staff

Sierra
    Participant

Hi there,

We’re in the process of building a new website and had implemented Quform (with a Regular License/Activation Code) on a development server. Throughout the developing and testing process, we moved from one development server to another, and now the Form is no longer activated, unfortunately now our licence code is no longer valid.

In total, we will have one external website. But, we will also have a development server, and a mirrored production server which will be used to edit, review, and push content live to the external website.

Is it possible to obtain a new license code for our development server, without re-purchasing the product?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy