QuForm no longer sends emails to your own email addresses

Home Forums Quform WordPress QuForm no longer sends emails to your own email addresses

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    German-Webdesign
    Participant

Hello, my problem is that Quform suddenly stopped sending emails to my email address about 4 weeks ago. I have not changed anything in the system for months. The customer always receives his email without any problems. Changing my own email address does not change anything. I have already switched back from Quform 2.20 to 2.19 and 2.17, but this did not bring any change either.

I have now installed Post SMT, and here the system reports “Transaction failed Unauthorized sender address.” when sending. But only for my own addresses.

A test with another tool (WpForms) runs without any problems, so the problem can only be with the Quform plugin itself.

Does anyone have an idea what I can do?

German-Webdesign
    Participant

Problem solved. The plugin changes your own email address for some unknown reason. Actually unbelievable. But now it works.

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/43595467?key=c83487c3e6d4a2337ba8102d80b42d77

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy