Quform – not recieveing submission emails – go daddy email account?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform – not recieveing submission emails – go daddy email account?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ryanhazelton
    Participant

Hi,

I am having similar problems to an old post on here, i have signed in and verified my Quform purchase but still I am unable to view the developers answers. here is post – https://support.themecatcher.net/forums/topic/quform-php-messages-never-arrive

My contact form submissions are not reaching my inbox. I have added the email address to my ‘Allowed’ emailing list, and have turned off spam etc, but still I am not receiving my contact form submissions. I see a developer answered the above post but for some strange reason i still cannot view it. Just like the post above I too have this email account with Go daddy. The quform submissions come through when i change the email to mine, just not my clients email on Go Daddy.

Could you please help?

Thanks

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Ally. Reason: Removed key
    reppop
    Participant

Hey Ryan,

I’m experiencing the same problem on my end. I am also using Go Daddy and would really benefit from seeing the older post you included.

I’ve registered, logged in and seemingly gained verification, but no cigar on seeing the developer’s post.

Keep me posted if you hear back anything.

Thank you in advance.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Ally. Reason: Removed key
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy