Quform not save data

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform not save data

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    philippeleroi
    Participant

Dear,

Before to ask a question, i already visit your forum to look this problem and try all solutions, but without success. The WordPress version is 4.3.1 and Quform is Ver.1.7.5. My Theme is Sahifa.

I use 3 plugins only, Master Slider and Plugin Notes. I deactivate Quform and reactivate, deactivate all plugin, also no success

Maybe i do something wrong because when i try to create a form, he just save some part, not all. Please is possible to have an help, i can send you an access to my website and FTP account if you need.

I add in attachment the preview form and the form in live.

Thank you very much for you help.

Cordially Philippe

• This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by philippeleroi.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    philippeleroi
    Participant

Dear,

I think i find the solution, but i will try and let you know if my problem is solve. I just modified the max_allowed_packet because i see this error on my debug.log.

Thank you and great forum, very useful.

Cordially Philippe

philippeleroi
    Participant

Dear,

Sorry to back on this topic. THe problem start again. I can’t save my form. I have update wordpress ver. 4.1.1. Can i get some help ?

Cordially Philippe

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

philippeleroi
    Participant

Dear Ally,

Thanks for your answer. I send you already the request information.

Cordially Philippe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy