Quform Not Sending Emails

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform Not Sending Emails

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    andregant
    Participant

Quform is not sending emails to the recipient email address I set up.

> Using Version 1.8.0
    > WordPress Version 4.7.2
    > Last Received Email: December 13, 2016
    > From address same ass associated with hosting account
    > Tried changing recipient addresses. was sending to one, tried sending to 2, nothing worked
    > Checked junk and spam
    > Email Sending Method was PHP and was working fine, I changed to SMTP (GoDaddy settings) and still does not work
    > Entries are being received by Quform and visible in entries list but Quform is not sending emails to recipients

Please help

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

andregant
    Participant

email sent. Thanks!

hooshtoolak
    Participant

Hi
    I have same problem, can you please help me ?
    sorry about my english

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

barry
    Participant

i have the same issue. just stopped sending emails a few days ago. need help please

Ally
    Support Staff

finchgranite
    Participant

Hi,
    I have the same problem .

nicoleehrlich3
    Participant

I am having the same issue.

dsampson
    Participant

Hi there~

I am having troubles with the form not sending emails. I tried using the WP Mail plug-in as suggested on the page “Testing email sending.” That worked with no problems! But so far I’ve no luck with sending out notifications.

I’m curious – am I missing some settings on my Quform? Under “Quform–>Settings” there are only two settings for email notifications: the default recipient and the default “from” – I’m using 2.0.1, but looking at the older documentation it looks like I should be able to choose different servers and delivery methods. Any ideas where the problem could be?

Thank you!
    Darron

Ally
    Support Staff

dsampson
    Participant

Hi Ally!

Using the Post SMTP plugin worked! Thank you!

Darron

khalidsaif
    Participant

HI I am having similar problem. My form stopped sending emails. I can see the entries online but it will not email them anymore. Please advise on how I can fix it?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy