Quform PHP – Messages never arrive

Home Forums Quform PHP Quform PHP – Messages never arrive

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    campbell
    Participant

Hello,

You have built a very nice looking, highly detailed form.

I am setting the form up for the first time and I have not been receiving any of the mail messages sent through Quform PHP. The form functioned perfectly “the message has been sent, thank you” except that I do NOT receive messages. I was using an email address with the same domain as the website.

The request form is at http://theboardhound.com/contact-new-20.html and is being hosted with GoDaddy.

In trying to move this along, I added the SMTP server connection information and I now receive an error:

There was a problem
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘phpmailerException’ with message ‘SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.’ in /home/content/53/8886953/html/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php:1093
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/content/53/8886953/html/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php(971): PHPMailer->SmtpConnect()
    #1 /home/content/53/8886953/html/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php(845): PHPMailer->SmtpSend(‘Date: Thu, 9 Ja…’, ‘–b1_926b99df54…’)
    #2 /home/content/53/8886953/html/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php(763): PHPMailer->PostSend()
    #3 /home/content/53/8886953/html/quform/process.php(457): PHPMailer->Send()
    #4 /home/content/53/8886953/html/quform/process.php(511): process(Object(Quform), Array)
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /home/content/53/8886953/html/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php on line 1093

I would appreciate your advice on this this.

Thanks – Campbell

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

campbell
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I did work through the troubleshooting section. As suggested I have:

– Used mail-check.php, which did not deliver the mail to either address.
    – Used SMTP.
    – Searched for information about GoDaddy PHP Mail
    – Spoken to a support rep at GoDaddy.
    – Spoken to the support rep’s manager at GoDaddy, the director of web services.

I have followed all of the advice I can find in the troubleshooting section you mentioned without success. Does the error I sent provide any detail about what may be wrong or do you have any additional advice?

Thanks – Campbell

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

campbell
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Great, that fixed it! Thank you for your help with this.

Best – Campbell

rodneydwood
    Participant

Same situation here. I am forwarding the same info…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy