Quform Popup

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform Popup

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    harish
    Participant

I’m using cornerstone builder as it came with X theme to design a page. So, I have no way to edit the original WP editor. When I try to edit, click on “Add Form” and then check on Popup or use the below short code as a link to the image, it just don’t work.
    [quform_popup id="1" name="1 ARI 100: Case Study"][/quform_popup]

and redirects me to site.com/page/[quform_popup%20id=%221%22%20name=%221%20ARI%20100:%20Case%20Study%22][/quform_popup]

harish
    Participant

Also, to Open link in a new tab: I see the option in confirmation settings “display a message then redirect to a custom URL” which is wonderful. but I don’t see a way to let the URL open in a new tab. Is there a way to open custom URL in a new tab after the user submits the form?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

harish
    Participant

Image inside the shortcode worked. The popup works perfectly onclick of the image.

I understand what you are saying regarding the Online Link in a new Tabe. but again, I want the user to be redirected to the PDF file in a new tab (not in a popup), so he won’t need to click a “link to pdf” that shows up after submission again.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy