QUFORM POPUP

Home Forums Quform WordPress QUFORM POPUP

This topic is: not resolved
  • This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Ally.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fanou
    Participant

Hi everybody
    I had purchased Quform V2 this week. It’s simple to use and easy to configurate. However, i’ve got one interrogation. I would like to create a form wich open when i click on link (i have to create a button but i even don’t how to do). I would want this form open in a Popup (lightbox) and i would like one of the field written whith the title of the post where it comes from.
    Is it possible ? How do i have to proceed.

Bests regards.

Stéphane

fanou
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    No answer to my request ? I looked to the forum but no solution works on my blog. Does anyone could help me.

Bests regards.

Stéphane

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

fanou
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you for the answer you brought to me. Unfrotunately, when i’m the edit page screen there is no “add form” button. I do not understand what is the problem. I even can’t send you the URL of my website cause for the moment my site is localy developped with XAMPP.
    Could you tell me how can i show the “add form” button.

Again thank you.

Bests regards.
    Stéphane

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by fanou.
    • This reply was modified 4 years ago by fanou.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy