QuForm Styling (Css included) not working when duplicating form or field

Home Forums Quform WordPress QuForm Styling (Css included) not working when duplicating form or field

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Shayno
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have a rather complex form I am building and while I am still in the early stages, I noticed an issue. If I duplicate a field (ex. Radio Buttons) that have custom CSS applied to it, that same CSS does not show up on the duplicated field. Its fine for the first, not the second and thereafter.

I noticed the same issue appearing if I try to duplicate the entire form. All the Custom CSS work, although there in the settings & style tabs are not being applied to the duplicated form. It’s all a very generic HTML structure of the form.

I have checked the troubleshooting & Tweaking part, and we do meet all the server criterias and stuff.Everything is green. I also did play with some teaks such as combining the CSS, and clearing the script cache.

Im lost for what to do next. I’d appreciate any advice you have!

Thanks!

Shayne

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Shayno
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you so much for your fast reply! I know this may sound incredibly dumb right now but do I need to put the { } brackets inside your own CSS boxes? Because you have the dropdown box to choose the selector, and I assumed I just placed the adjustments in simply like:

background-color: blue;
    font-size: 13px;
    text-align: center;

And that was that. Of course, I would always put the { } brackets but for some reason the above works. Could that be the issue?

The site is under maintenance mode at the moment, so accessing a form on the frontend is impossible. However, If my question above does not solve it then i’ll drop you some login information to the email.

Thanks so much!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Shayno
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Okay, I just did a run through of my CSS being applied and I, as mentioned, am not using the { } brackets and my CSS is very basic stuff, nothing as complex as background: urls etc… Yet, i still have the issue. I will send you an email now with an admin account to check it out.

Thanks so much!

Shayno
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I sent you the email 🙂

Cheers

Shayno
    Participant

Hi Ally, Any updates?

Thanks,

Shayne

Ally
    Support Staff

Shayno
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    Oh goodness, IM so sorry – it went straight to junk for some reason. hence why i didnt see the email.
    I’ll check that stray bracket and get back to you. Strange that it’s there xD

Shayno
    Participant

Oh god. It works. I am so sorry about that. I will check through all the CSS and see if there are any more stray brackets preventing the styling being applied to duplicated forms & fields. Thank you so much for your help!

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy