Quform suddenly dissapeared

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform suddenly dissapeared

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    strandhotelmiramar
    Participant

Hi, we bought and installed quforms in June and until last week it was working perfectly.

Today the following problem occurs: we wanted to change a quform in the backend but the menu item had disappeared from the backend. It is not in the menu, nor in the plugins.
    On the websites, where we involved quforms, only the HTML code is visible now.

Does anyone know how to fix the problem, so that we can edit our quforms again?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

strandhotelmiramar
    Participant

It should be the latest version, because we did the update last week. But we can’t check due to the fact that we can not find the plugin anywhere anymore.

Also there should not be plugin/theme conflicts we du to the fact thet we did not add another plugin or changed the theme. Additionally, quforms was working normaly before last week with the other plugins we have.

Do you know anything else that could help?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

strandhotelmiramar
    Participant

The plugin is not on the plugin site but we haven’t changed anything. So is the plugin removed? Or can we find it somewhere else on the website?

If it is really removed how can we reinstall it?

Ally
    Support Staff

sew
    Participant

i have almost same pbm here…

It is the third time that i have to import form.
    I have 3 forms on my website and 2 of them desapear without ANY reason !

I re import the forms, but i lose all my form recording each time. And i need to have the recording on the website because all my staff need to see the recording.

It is really strange…

i have the latest version. (but you have a bug on the update wordpress function, when i click on update nothing happen)

Do you have a solution for the pbm with the form ?

Thank you 🙂

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by sew.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy