Quform triggers error from Pinterest Plugin

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform triggers error from Pinterest Plugin

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    julesphoto
    Participant

I was hoping to use the plugin Pinterest “Pin It” Button Pro on my website but after a process of elimination by switching plugins on and off, it seems that if Quform plugin is activated then when I try to activate Pinterest “Pin It” Button Pro I get this error:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘pib_render_content_pro’ not found or invalid function name in /home/example/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 173

Please could someone point me in the right direction as to what I need to do to have both plugins running without triggering errors?

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

julesphoto
    Participant

Thank you I will try this out. I am also in dialogue with the Pinterest Plugin developer is there something other than the above that he can do to improve his plugin and stop this issue from happening as I assume that every time I update my QuForm plugin I will need to reapply this fix? Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

julesphoto
    Participant

Thanks with your help I have resolved the problem!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy