QuForm v.1.4.3 not working at all

Home Forums Quform WordPress QuForm v.1.4.3 not working at all

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    moyo-catcher
    Participant

Hi,

This is my second time using QuForm and I love your product. However, I am having a major issue with the form and I am under pressure to submit the project to my client.

I developed a site and styled QuForm in my local host. I exported the form and imported it to my live wordpress site. The form did not work at all:

1- It doesn’t send confirmation
    2-It doesn’t verify the required fields
    3-It doesn’t validate at all
    4- Doesn’t collect data
    5- Doesn’t redirect to my thank you page.

This is what I have tried to fix the problem:

– Contacted the hosting server thinking it was an email server issue but the hosting service says this is not a email server-side issue.

-Tried turning off the other two plug-ins on that site: Under Construction v.1.08 and Advanced Access Manager v.1.7.3

-Changed QuForm email-sending settings to SMTP

-Updated the active themes cache; all options

-Disabled all the options for the script output

-Deactivated and reactivated QuForm

-Switched theme to 2012. Using this theme I created a new form and it did not work either.

-Deleted QuForm plug-in and re-installed it

-Created a new form with this new installation

-Checked the footer of my theme with Firebug for missing or broken plug-ins; everything is fine

The first QuForm I used in my other site —- version 1.4.2 — is working perfectly and I am using it with “Underconstruction 1.08 and Advanced Access Manager 1.7.2 The QuForm that I am using now —version 1.4.3—is not working and I am using it with Underconstruction 1.08 and Advanced Access Manager 1.7.3

At this point I don’t know what else to do to fix this problem. I really need your help solving this. I can set up a temporary user with admin role if you want to access my site. Just let me know where I should send it.

I am attaching three screen shots so that you can have a visual of the problem.

All the best,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    hariskaitis
    Participant

I have the same problem. Just bought the plugin from Envato, but if I activate it my whole wp admin crashes.

hariskaitis
    Participant

I changed the php version on my mamp server from 5.3.20 to 5.4.10 and the plugin has installed fine…. what are the minimum server requirements. I am asking because i have php 5.3. on my live server

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

moyo-catcher
    Participant

Hi, Ally,

Thank you very much for your response. Fortunately, the issue was resolved. I tested the plugin in another server and it worked fine. So I concluded there’s an issue with my other hosting company and I called them again to look into that carefully. And indeed there was. I am really satisfied with the outcome. The site is up and running and the client is happy! 🙂

Have a good day!

I’ve got Quform installed and settings set up, but when I go to either create a new form or view an installed form, nothing shows – no elements from which to start using. What have I missed in properly uploading the plugin to my site?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy