QuForm works on localhost (WAMP) and gives PHP error once it's live

Home Forums Quform PHP QuForm works on localhost (WAMP) and gives PHP error once it's live

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    invasoria
    Participant

The following error appears only at the live version of a website:

There was a problem
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Quform_Filter_Trim in /volume1/web/MSSG/application-for-employment/quform/lib/Quform/Filter/Trim.php on line 12

Did I do anything wrong with the process.php file?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

invasoria
    Participant

Sent! Thank you. 🙂

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

invasoria
    Participant

Hi!

Well, something weird’s going on. After trying to reupload the complete folder the following error came up:

There was a problem
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Filter 'trim' does not exist' in /volume1/web/MSSG/application-for-employment/quform/lib/Quform/Element.php:730
    Stack trace:
    #0 /volume1/web/MSSG/application-for-employment/quform/lib/Quform/Element.php(212): Quform_Element->_loadFilter('trim', Array)
    #1 /volume1/web/MSSG/application-for-employment/quform/process.php(184): Quform_Element->addFilter('trim')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /volume1/web/MSSG/application-for-employment/quform/lib/Quform/Element.php on line 730

And now, after manually uploading every file that gave me an error (Trim.php and Element.php) the following error comes up:

There was a problem
    An Ajax error occurred.

invasoria
    Participant

This is veeery strange. I followed the same setup to a different folder and now it’s working there… Seems to be a server/permissions problem. I’ll post something back in case I find a solution or have a final comment.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy