quform_pre_send_notification and SMTP

Home Forums Quform WordPress quform_pre_send_notification and SMTP

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    holyman
    Participant

Hi, I have developed a barcode generator in the auto-replies with your help. I have used quform_pre_send_notification hook to replace {barcode} in the mail body. While using normal PHP Mailer this hook works but with SMTP (in my case Amazon SES) it doesn’t. Can you provide me with something which works in either case, which should detect what mailer we use? Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards.

holyman
    Participant

My functions.php code:
    add_action(‘quform_pre_send_notification_17_2’, function (PHPMailer $mailer, Quform_Notification $notification, Quform_Form $form) {
    $ridMK = $form->getValueText(‘quform_17_2’);
    //$mailer->Body = str_replace(‘{bar_code}’, do_shortcode(‘[barcode text=’.$reg_idMK.’ type=code128 height=80 width=2]’), $mailer->Body);
    //$idw = “MK2000001”;
    $mailer->Body = str_replace(‘{bar_code}’, do_shortcode(‘[barcode text=’.$ridMK.’ type=code128 height=80 width=3 showText=0]’), $mailer->Body);
    }, 10, 3);

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

holyman
    Participant

WOW, it really worked.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy