QuForms stopped showing my form

Home Forums Quform WordPress QuForms stopped showing my form

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stephenb
    Participant

Hi, I just had it working with the help of Extra spacing in the form. I got both forms to work. One of them is just a plain contact form the other is a form that uses conditional logic. The form with conditional logic stopped showing on my page. I JUST had it working. I added the [raw][/raw] around the shortcode and its not taking. Even though the other form is no longer showing the extra space and random paragraph tags. The conditional logic form is showing the paragraph tags…. I don’t know what happened…. Please help.

The page is: http://fusion-mag.com/nominate/

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

stephenb
    Participant

Thank you very much Ally. You are definitely a lifesaver!

jovan018
    Participant

I am experiencing the same problem on my WP page and the code that was suggested to be added to the wp-config.php file didn’t solve the problem.

// Increase PCRE backtrack limit
    @ini_set(‘pcre.backtrack_limit’, 1000000);

What else can I do here.
    Thank you

http://smartstudentprograms.com/registration/

jovan018
    Participant

I founded that WP e-Commerce plugin is messing up with QuForms… i disable it and the form is showing up. What a dummer…

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy