Radio Button Conditionals Not Working in IE10 and IE9

Home Forums Quform WordPress Radio Button Conditionals Not Working in IE10 and IE9

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    clydesanchez32
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to get the conditional logic working using radio buttons on IE10 and IE9, but it doesn’t work correctly. To further explain, here is my scenario:

• From either IE9 or IE10, the user goes to http://www.craftsbycourtney.com/submit-a-craft/
    • User accidentally answers the 1st question by answering “No”
    — Additional options are displayed
    • The user realizes error and attempts to change answer to “Yes”
    — User can’t select the other radio button for the 1st question to view additional options

** ALSO, the user can’t select “Yes” or “No” from the 2nd conditional question either.

This problem only occurs in IE10 and IE9. I have tested this functionality in EVERY OTHER browser/device combination with complete success and no bugs.

Please look into this. I look forward to a solution 🙂

Clyde

josef777
    Participant

First Fix the first Yes and No , because they both have conditional logic to show the Craft Title field .

• This reply was modified 10 years, 7 months ago by josef777.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

clydesanchez32
    Participant

Thank you Ally! Disabling Uniform output worked!

Just out of curiosity, what does Uniform output do? And why would it not work correctly in IE9 and IE10?

Another question I have is in regards to what josef777 said, “Are my conditional radio buttons working as they were designed because they work with how I want to use them?”

Thanks again Ally, you’ve been a HUGE help!

Clyde

clydesanchez32
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I’ve discovered what the Uniform does. Is there an easy way to NOT have the script run on IE, but run for every other browser?

I ask because it really did a great job of creating a “uniform” user experience across all devices. Now that it’s turned off, the radio buttons don’t stand out as much on many of the browsers.

Thank you,

Clyde

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

clydesanchez32
    Participant

Awesome Ally!

Two more questions…

1) When making these changes, will updating the plugin overwrite them?
    2) Is it possible to add a similar code to the functions.php file?

Thank you so much. You have been a great help 🙂

Clyde

Ally
    Support Staff

clydesanchez32
    Participant

YOU. ARE. AWESOME.

Please mark this problem as resolved!

Thank you,

Clyde

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy