Radio Button Theme Issues

Home Forums Quform WordPress Radio Button Theme Issues

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    username_null
    Participant

I’m having theme issues with radio buttons not following a forms default theme.

They’re set to: Settings > Styles > Options Style > Button.

For some reason the buttons are coming up with the standard lime green coloring even though the settings are set to: Settings > Styles > Options Button Style > Use Form Theme Button Style

I have tried changing the colors back and fourth in the form’s global settings, and rebuilding the script’s cache with no luck at all.

No matter what I change the colors to, the buttons refuse to follow the set theme.

I’ve attached a screenshot for reference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

whazzzup
    Participant

Hi, not working for me, any other idea? br

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ifremer
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve the same issue with a form I’ve imported from your example (contact form from https://www.quform.com/examples), I can’t change the global theme of the form.

In the serialized data of the form (after base64 decode), it says ‘theme”;s:5:”light”‘, and in my other forms it’s says ‘theme”;s:0:””‘ but no way to change it with the UI.

Ally
    Support Staff

Ifremer
    Participant

Hi,

Nevermind, the option works!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy