redirect user metakey in URL

Home Forums Quform WordPress redirect user metakey in URL

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    aaron1988
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way to say: Client fills out the form, once filled out email is sent.

Once email is sent there is a link in the email but its something like: domain.com/form?{name} so then when they click it takes them to a page thats says something like:

Welcome Back {name} then information i put on this custom page?

Hope this makes sense 🙂

Thanks
    Aaron

aaron1988
    Participant

I think i am looking for the: Dynamic Value in URL, just not sure how to use it looked at tutorial on it as well.

Thanks
    Aaron

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

aaron1988
    Participant

Thanks Ally,

Will give this a try, to see if does what i need 🙂

Thanks
    Aaron

aaron1988
    Participant

Hi Ally,

in regards to the shortcode is there a way to do it, so when i create a custom page. i can insert a shortcode where ever i want so it then displays the “Form Results” but only to to the correct logged in user.

So for example if user Aaron is logged in, when when i click say in my account: “Performance Plan” is then shows me the form / forms i have submitted ?

Thanks
    Aaron

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

aaron1988
    Participant

Will take a look, using the shortcode,

Can it be done so If customer clicks the links as you stated above, then it takes them to a custom page which i created and then it shows the Form Results and what ever else i have put inside the custom page.

Also is there a way to add an if statement or something inside the custom page i created using your code which only gets triggered based on rules?

Thanks
    Aaron

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy