Redirecting to a new form within a lightbox…

Home Forums Quform WordPress Redirecting to a new form within a lightbox…

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chrissyb
    Participant

Hi,

I’d like to create a form that would act like a multiple choice questionnaire, but that redirects to a contact form on submission of 10 correct answers.

Ideally on submit – it would either display an error message, if you didn’t choose the correct yes/no answers correctly, or if successful it would take you to a contact form.

Having tried this morning I think the way I will have to do it is to display one question at a time. So if you choose the right answer to one – it will display the next question, using the forms conditional logic. This I can do.

Ideally then on submit it would redirect to the other form which would collect the users details – but I don’t see a way of doing this (IN A LIGHTBOX) unless you can format URL in way it would show the second form in the lightbox.

Hope you follow this…Can anybody help….

Thanks in advance…

Chris

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy