Regex HELP!

Home Forums Quform WordPress Regex HELP!

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    JoeZ
    Participant

Hey Everyone,

I’ve read everything I can find on Regex validation. I am running version 1.4, and I’m trying to get my phone number validation to look like the following: (999)999-9999 OR 999-999-9999.

I have searched the internet everywhere and the pattern codes I’m finding just aren’t working. I don’t know what I”m doing wrong, but its very frustrating. Can anyone help me with the correct pattern code?

Thank you!

jerkski
    Participant
    JoeZ
    Participant

I have checked that. I copied and pasted the Validation into the pattern field exactly as listed there without success.

JoeZ
    Participant

My form is located here: http://registration.dsa2000.org

JoeZ
    Participant

In fact, no matter what Regex code I try, it says it is not valid. I’m at a total loss.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

JoeZ
    Participant

Hi Ally!

Great to hear from you. This is the latest one I’ve tried:

^[\\(]{0,1}([0-9]){3}[\\)]{0,1}[ ]?([^0-1]){1}([0-9]){2}[ ]?[-]?[ ]?([0-9]){4}[ ]*((x){0,1}([0-9]){1,5}){0,1}$

I also tried the one listed above on the link posted about Regex. I know this string would allow different formats, though Ideally I’d like it to be in the format 888-888-8888.

If you possibly need login information to get this resolved, I’d be happy to PM it to you. Thanks Ally!

JoeZ
    Participant

Alos, there are no other filters or valid. I removed them before to try to eliminate all variables. 🙂

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy