Register Form

Home Forums Storm WordPress Register Form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DeneysDeBeer
    Participant

Hi,

I have linked the register form to my blog. It emails me and adds a record in the mysql database. So that part is working correctly.

What plugin or settings do I need to add/change for my server to email the clients in the mailing list when a new blog is posted ?

Thanking you.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

DeneysDeBeer
    Participant

Perfect, I will modify the function to read the correct database. Thanks

DeneysDeBeer
    Participant

Created custom Mysql table and edited the Quform database settings to use “submitted entries” tables as well as the costom one. I had to edit the function.php scripted and added the following to get the most recent post information

get_permalink($recent[“ID”]);
    get_the_title($recent[“ID”]);
    wp_get_attachment_url( get_post_thumbnail_id($recent[“ID”]));
    get_post($recent[“ID”], ARRAY_A);

Then with that information I created a HTML messages and posted it off to all entries in my custom table using “Bcc” as to hide the recipients.

All working OK

DeneysDeBeer
    Participant

Just one question why did you not add this php script function as well as documentation in with the “Storm WordPress Theme” purchase, as it would save your clients a lot of time.

I think adding a “Register Form” that has no function or that is partially finished off is a bit of a let down and should be considered to be added in with the next upgrade.

Having said that. Thanks again for getting me up and running

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy