- July 6, 2018 at 10:47 am #26282
Have you created any solution for Registration and Profile Form?
I want the same solution mentioned in the following Forum Topic.July 6, 2018 at 11:02 am #26283
I can do it using custom code for form data loading.
Also, I am looking for two more features.
1. I want to restrict the user to enter data into a few form fields only once. After the first submission, they should not have the option to edit those fields.
2. After the first submission of the form, I want to show some extra fields to the users. Again user will be able to fill the data only once.
If the above requirements are not clear, please go through the following workflow.
I am designing this form for getting details of Family members for Health insurance. Steps will be as follow,
1. We will create a user for the Employee of the organization
2. An employee will log in to the system.
3. An employee will add family details into the form
4. Once Form is submitted A notification will be sent to Employee.
5. After the first submission employee will not be able to edit the selected fields of the form.
5. If Employee hasn`t declared the spouse then he/she should see an option to add Spouse details along with Marriage Date (Need to restrict it for last 30 days.)
6. If Employee hasn’t declared the children then he/she should see an option to add the details of children along with DOB (restrict for last 30 days)July 12, 2018 at 10:52 pm #26309
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.