Registration Form and Edit Profile Form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Registration Form and Edit Profile Form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    akash19jan
    Participant

Have you created any solution for Registration and Profile Form?

I want the same solution mentioned in the following Forum Topic.

Registration Form and Edit Profile Form

akash19jan
    Participant

I can do it using custom code for form data loading.

Also, I am looking for two more features.

1. I want to restrict the user to enter data into a few form fields only once. After the first submission, they should not have the option to edit those fields.
    2. After the first submission of the form, I want to show some extra fields to the users. Again user will be able to fill the data only once.

If the above requirements are not clear, please go through the following workflow.

I am designing this form for getting details of Family members for Health insurance. Steps will be as follow,

1. We will create a user for the Employee of the organization
    2. An employee will log in to the system.
    3. An employee will add family details into the form
    4. Once Form is submitted A notification will be sent to Employee.
    5. After the first submission employee will not be able to edit the selected fields of the form.
    5. If Employee hasn`t declared the spouse then he/she should see an option to add Spouse details along with Marriage Date (Need to restrict it for last 30 days.)
    6. If Employee hasn’t declared the children then he/she should see an option to add the details of children along with DOB (restrict for last 30 days)

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy