Remove Empty Button – Accessibility

Home Forums Quform WordPress Remove Empty Button – Accessibility

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sezg
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for the fantastic plugin. I have a subscription form on every page. Right after the opening form tag this is automatically added:
    <button class=”quform-default-submit” name=”quform_submit” type=”submit” value=”submit” aria-hidden=”true” tabindex=”-1″></button>

This empty button is failing accessibility tests and because it’s on every page, I am generating hundreds of errors with it. Is there a way to fix this?
    Thanks,
    Sez

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sezg
    Participant

Thank you! We’re using Popetech for testing, and it’s not excusing the empty button. I’ll consider it a false positive for now, but it would very much help if you can remove it in the future!
    Sez

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy