Remove stadard Recipients when using Conditional recipients

Home Forums Quform WordPress Remove stadard Recipients when using Conditional recipients

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mp3dk
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to remove the standard Recipients when I am using Conditional Recipients?

I do not want to receive all emails sent to the other email adresses setup in the Conditional Recipients. Only the chosen recipients should receive the message.

I hope you understand what I am getting at 🙂

Thanks in advance.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mp3dk
    Participant

I know that it is default behavior. The problem is just that the inquiry sent through the form ONLY needs to be sent to the chosen recipients email adress and NOT the standard email adress.

That is because some of the inquiries might be confidential. Therefore the recipients must be strictly followed using conditional logic.

Do you follow me?

Here is a link: http://www.farumkyokushin.dk/kontakt/

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mp3dk
    Participant

Ah, I didn’t get that the first time. I have sent you an email now with the login credentials.

mp3dk
    Participant

It has been tested now thanks to Ally, and there is no problem. Everything is working as intended.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy