removing little icon on blog post and changeing form fields to blk with wht txt

Home Forums Storm WordPress removing little icon on blog post and changeing form fields to blk with wht txt

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mantzeln
    Participant

I’m having difficulty doing what is probably simple. In the storm theme demo blog page individual posts are not prefaced with little logos (logos that change depending on what “format” type you chose). I would love to remove these small circular logos and have yet to find information anywhere in the documentation or theme options on how to do so.

I also am unable to change the text field background on my “contact” form page to black with white text. I have tried going to wp-content/themes/storm/style.css to change the “textarea” background to 000000 and nothing has changed.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mantzeln
    Participant

Hey Allan,

Thanks so much for your help. Selecting storm theme fixed the text field issue in Quform.

I tried adding the css in theme options-advanced-custom css and the logo/image still remains. Any other ideas?

mantzeln
    Participant

Just figured it out. Allan’s code helped me figure out what to look for and I went into wp-content-themes-storm-style.css and put a ” /* */ ” around the code involving post type to remove the little logos on blog posts.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy