Reset form after submit and remove error messages

Home Forums Quform WordPress Reset form after submit and remove error messages

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    veganwebagency
    Participant

Hi,

I have a form inside a pop-up and this pop-up is used several times on the same page.
    Now I have two questions:

1. Is there a function to reset / recreate the form after the user submitted the form and saw the confirmation message?

2. Is there a better solution to remove the error messages from the form?
    After searching in the forum I found the following solution:

$('.quform-field').each(function () {
                $(this).closest('.quform-element').removeClass('quform-has-error').find('.quform-error').remove();
            }); 

Thanks in advance
    Michèle

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

veganwebagency
    Participant

Hi Ally

I checked the settings and they are correct but the form is still empty if you close the pop-up after you saw the confirmation message and open a new one (with the same form).

I also tried your code but that doesn’t help either with recreating the form.
    But the code worked perfectly for clearing all error messages so thank you for that. 🙂

Here is a link to the page I’m working on:
    I also have your reset code implemented which gets fired if you close the pop-up.

Regards
    Michèle

Ally
    Support Staff

veganwebagency
    Participant

Hi Ally

Yeah I need the option ‘hide form’ because I don’t want the form to be visible after submitting it.
    I added your code and it works perfectly now! 🙂

Thank you so much for your help! 🙂

Regards
    Michèle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy