Resizing Drop Down Elements

Home Forums Quform WordPress Resizing Drop Down Elements

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    terreroe
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Is there a way to make the Drop Down Element a little bigger?

I added one Drop Down Element for countries to my form and used the Bulk Option to fill it but then it looks too small compared to the rest of the items.

Any Clue?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

terreroe
    Participant

Thanks !!! It works like a charm… You are the best.

Rikkos
    Participant

Adding the CSS, below, in [Dropdown Menu -> Settings -> Advanced] to change the width of “Dropdown” element, did not work for me and is ignored during rendering:

width: 200px;
    min-width: 200px;

I also have tired changing the width of the Dropdown element in a custom.css file, using selectors, but to no avail.

Can you please advise how to change the Dropdown element width individually?

Many Thanks.

larryk
    Participant

i see it does not work…
    i’ve tried everything to change the style of a dropdown… nothing is working?

i need font, padding and width — all bigger

plus, HOW do you get the “label” or to add “Select One” inside the dropdown?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy