Retrieve database ID

Home Forums Quform WordPress Retrieve database ID

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jasecorn
    Participant

I currently use the form to submit data to a mysql database. I have a script that I’ve written to display the contents of each table row in a nicely formatted web page – based on a lookup of a submitted row ID (ie: http://www.test.com/script.php?id=345)

What I’d love to be able to do, is have quform automatically redirect to this script by retrieving the value of the database ID it just created.

So, submit form, and then display the contents of what was just submitted.

I’m not sure if this is possible or not?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jasecorn
    Participant

Hi Ally

I should have mentioned that I’m using an external database with an auto increment ID. The database needs to be portable, so living within the wordpress database isn’t really an option.
    Looking at the code you have provided, I’m assuming it relies on storing the data in the wordpress database, and utilising the “Entry ID” field?

Jason.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

jasecorn
    Participant

Ally, you rock 🙂

Thanks for that. This works perfectly!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy