“Save for later button” not working

Home Forums Quform WordPress “Save for later button” not working

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    worksdigital
    Participant

Hi,

I am using Quforms in Divi. A couple of issues.

I have followed the save for later guide here https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress-v2/guides/customization/saving-form-data-for-later I can see the button in the form but it does nothing. I have added all requested code in the guide.

Also the styling is not showing, it was an import of the standard contact form in Quform – just added the save for later code. I can also see a field that doesn’t exist in my form at the bottom “This field should be left blank with a text input next to it”

I can submit the form and get the result but there is no on screen messages such as “thanks for your submission” etc.

Am I missing something? Does anyone have experience in implementing the save for later functionality?

TIA

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by worksdigital.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy