Saving radio button values in table

Home Forums Quform WordPress Saving radio button values in table

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    joaquimn
    Participant

Hello guys, what can I do to sabe all the options selected on radio buttons before submission? I just tested it with some forms I imported and it’s not saving. Only saves what’s written on the text fields before submitting.

Thank you in advance!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

joaquimn
    Participant

Hi Ally, it is enabled, yes. The multi-selection tool works fine and it’s been saved but none of the radio buttons selection are.

Is there a way I can share my website credentials with you privately so you can check?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

joaquimn
    Participant

Hello Ally,

They some do have have logic rules and others don’t, and they are part of a group but the group itself has no logic rules.

What confuses me is the fact that it only happened with the radio buttons. Every other function used was recorded but the radio buttons that are multilayered.

Another form that used the selection menu worked just fine and saved everything. Even thought I also used logic rules on them and they are also multilayered.

I’m going to send you the login infos.
    Thank you very much!

joaquimn
    Participant

I’m trying to use the feedback form but it’s giving me a error message:

An error occurred
    Refresh the page and try again.

Don’t know what else to do. Please advise.
    Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

joaquimn
    Participant

Still not working. I have emailed you the access.

Ally
    Support Staff

joaquimn
    Participant

Hi Ally, is there any way I can duplicate a group on page 1 and take it to the page 2? Also, I need to collect data input from the users before submitting the form with the choices above. Is there any way I can set the page 1 to disappear and jump to page 2 with the extra fields required?

Also, is there any chance you guys are going to implement the option to save data from fields that are hidden after the data is collected on them?

Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

joaquimn
    Participant

Thank you very much, Ally!

joaquimn
    Participant

One last question, if I may. Can you tell me why the forms are now showing between the tags [raw][/raw]?
    Where can I remove that?

Cheers

joaquimn
    Participant

Never mind, I got it!

Thank you

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy